5 full-time writing positions in Georgia, Florida, Massachusetts, Washington, and Nebraska.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln | Copywriter | $33,000 / year
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field plus one year of experience working in a professional copywriting capacity required. Strong writing portfolio required. Proficiency in employing different language styles for different audiences required. Excellent grammar and writing convention skills with fanatical attention to detail in writing required. Demonstrated ability to translate creative direction into great copy. Ability to work in and contribute to a team of creative people. General computer proficiency along with MS Word required.
Link to apply: https://employment.unl.edu/postings/55161
Federal Aviation Administration | Technical Writer-Editor | $78,214 / year
For current FAA employees only (at the moment).
To qualify at the FV-Ilevel you must demonstrate in your application that you possess at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to FV-H, FG/GS-12 in the Federal Service. Specialized experience is experience that has equipped you with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position. Specialized experience includes: Experience as a writer or editor of Airworthiness Directives (ADs), technical reports, articles or manuals related to ADs, or of legal, regulatory, or other governmental documents related to ADs.
THERE IS NO EDUCATION SUBSTITUTE FOR THE FV-I.
Applicants should include examples of specialized experience in their work history.
Qualifications must be met by the closing date of this vacancy announcement.
Please ensure you answer all questions and follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or may result in you not being considered for the job.
We are not accepting applications from noncitizens.
Link to apply
Hill Holiday | Healthcare Copywriter | Unspecified Salary
- Proven creative talent (several well produced, big idea campaigns)
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
Link to Apply
One Firefly | Content Writer | Unspecified Salary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, English or Communications strongly preferred
- At least two years of experience writing professionally, preferably web content
- Proven knowledge and proficiency in all things related to effective content creation for: web content, newsletter/email, social media, press releases, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Passion for writing strategic copy and creative content for multiple audiences in a fast-paced and evolving industry.
- Experience in technology/consumer electronics/home automation industries preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Proven record of Integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to translate that into original content for specific marketing channels
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions with proactive approach to problem identification and solving.
- Knowledge of best-practices and industry trends as it relates to content creation
- Quick learner
- High level of enthusiasm
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proven team player mentality
- Ability to travel for periodic team training events
Link to Apply
Demand Engine | Digital Copy Writer | $42,500 + / year
- 2-5 years copywriting experience
- 2+ years of direct response writing/selling experience with strong knowledge of email and online channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, or related field
- Passion for writing marketing copy that is on brand
- Excellent language, grammar and writing skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once
- Flexibility with changing priorities and urgent requests
- Clear, effective communication skills
Link to Apply
Good luck in your job search!
Writing is life.
Don’t forget to check out shop.volo-press.com!